[Michlib-l] MeL Resources Webinars

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Mon Nov 18 15:28:33 EST 2013

Hello Everyone!  Just a reminder that we have some great Webinar training opportunities coming up-some of which are actually tomorrow, Nov. 19th.  For BusinessDecision, please go to, http://www.civictechnologies.com/mel_training/#! for dates and sign-up information.  For NoveList K-8 Plus:

November 19th Webinar:  http://tinyurl.com/m2xul6j
December 5th Webinar:  http://tinyurl.com/kdyxq8x
December 13th Webinar:  http://tinyurl.com/m4teyvv
December 16th Webinar:  http://tinyurl.com/kj8jnpz

We will be scheduling additional trainings for DemographicsNow soon.  You can view all training opportunities at http://mel.org/promotions.  Click on MeL Databases Training.  Keep in mind that BusinessDecision and DemographicsNow can be used by libraries as well to assess their own markets.  We will be scheduling special trainings in the near future with this in mind.

Cheers,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org