[Michlib-l] Pop Up Book Collections

Cathy Sullivan Seblonka cathys at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 13 13:16:45 EST 2013

We keep most of them in the Youth Services Librarian's office. This is the
location info on the bib record. If someone really wants to take one home,
we get their information and let them borrow the book. Cathy

> We have a small Juvenile Pop-up Book collection that is in library use
> only. Do you circulate your Pop-Up Books? Some of them come with loose
> parts. I'm curious as to how other libraries handle such materials.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> --
> Jaema Berman
> Director
> Addison Twp. Public Library
> 1440 Rochester Rd.
> Addison Twp., MI 38366
> Phone: 248-628-7180
> Fax: 248-628-6109
> http://www.addisontwp.michlibrary.org

Cathy Sullivan Seblonka
Collection Development/Reference Librarian
Peter White Public Library
217 N. Front St.
Marquette, MI 49855
906-226-4312