[Michlib-l] Summer Reading survey prize winners!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Nov 5 11:28:10 EST 2013

Congratulations to our Summer Reading survey prize winners and thanks to all of you for submitting your statistics and feedback on the program. We appreciate the help! Lynn, Margo and Julie have won a selection of Michigan Reads books and 2014 Summer Reading t-shirts. Thanks again!

Prize Winners! (as selected by the random number generator)

1.       Lynn VanderLinde from the Alcona County Library

2.       Margo Bonini from the Sebewaing Library

3.       Julie Kintner from the Traverse Area District Library

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>