[Michlib-l] Film Forward

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Jul 30 10:24:27 EDT 2013

For those with local interest in independent and documentary films, IMLS is looking for partners in FILM FORWARD and they are specifically interested in Michigan communities. This is an international touring program designed to enhance greater cultural understanding, collaboration and dialogue around the globe by engaging audiences through the exhibition of films, workshops and conversations with filmmakers. FILM FORWARD is an initiative of the Sundance Institute and the President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities in partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Please see the message below, the attached overview and the attached application for more information.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>