[Michlib-l] Interfiling of genres

Ron Andrews randrews at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Jul 25 16:37:42 EDT 2013

Beautiful afternoon all,
We are taking a look at interfiling our adult Mystery, SciFI and Fantasy in
the entire fiction collection by author.  I would be interested in hearing:

   - experiences, thoughts, positives/negatives with this by any library
   that has or is considering doing this?
   - what kind of feedback did you get from your patrons, both before the
   process and after?
   - what tips/suggestions do you have for doing the move effectively and
   timely?

Please message me privately and I will compile answer for anyone else that
may be interested.

Much thanks!!!
Ron

--