[Michlib-l] ExpressSOS and Michigan Libraries

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Tue Jul 9 09:39:25 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, July 10th at 3 pm, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson will kick off the ExpressSOS-Library partnership at a press event with Sterling Hgts. Public Library Director Tammy Turgeon and yours truly representing the Library of Michigan. Area library directors both public and academic are more than welcome to come and stand with Secretary Ruth and Director Tammy at the press event which will be videotaped.  Attached is the letter that I sent out via Michlib-l a week ago or so, announcing the partnership.  We're hoping that libraries will start displaying the table tents and window clings recently mailed to you in support of ExpressSOS and Libraries.  Please let Cathleen Simlar know if you did not receive them, simlarc at michigan.gov<mailto:simlarc at michigan.gov> as I'm sure she'd be glad to send you a packet!

Kind regards,

Deb

~Deb Biggs Thomas

MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator

Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education

P.S. to Jim--would you please forward to TLN members?  Thanks!

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE7C87.B4DB4060]