[Michlib-l] Grant Station

Margaret Bentley margaret.bentley at sdl.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 18 14:44:11 EST 2013

Is anyone offering Grant Station to your patrons?  If so, is it used and
how much staff time/expertise is required to train and help users?

A local foundation has requested that we purchase this, but we question
whether or not it will be used.  From the information I have from the
company, it appears that users would only be able to access it from
inside the library unless we purchase a premium program which is way
beyond our budget.

Any comments on this software would be much appreciated.

--
Margaret Bentley
Adult Services Librarian