[Michlib-l] Associate Dean for Libraries Information Technology - Position Posting
George A Boston
george.boston at wmich.edu
Tue Dec 17 15:33:43 EST 2013
Western Michigan University Libraries
Associate Dean for Libraries Information Technology - Position Posting
Western Michigan University (WMU) Libraries seeks an innovative, collaborative, service-oriented leader as Associate Dean for Libraries Information Technology.
- Lead development of library information technology to support the University’s current and emerging research and
- Engage collaboratively with all units across WMU Libraries to identify and support existing needs and advance innovation.
- Represent University Libraries to other constituencies, collaborating to support WMU’s institutional goals.
Required Qualifications include
- M.L.S. or equivalent from an ALA accredited program with additional formal education in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of six (6) years of full time experience in an academic library, demonstrating administrative responsibility,
leadership and supervisory skills, strategic planning and services assessment.
- Significant IT experience with demonstrated working knowledge of library systems and relevant standards and methodologies.
Review of applicants will begin February 7, 2014 , and continue until the position is filled.
The full position description including application details is available at: http://www.wmich.edu/hr/careers-at-wmu.html
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353
Tel: 269-387-5147 / Fax: 269-387-5193
Personal email: george.boston at wmich.edu
Departmental email: lib-serials at wmich.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l