[Michlib-l] Keeping stats on reference questions

Freier, Mary P mfreier at nmu.edu
Tue Dec 17 09:03:39 EST 2013

We use an online form, and we enter questions according to how much time and/or effort we put into them, using the READ ((Reference Effort Assessment Data) scale (http://readscale.org/). Thus, directional questions are always 1, while in-depth research questions are 6. We don't differentiate between computer and library resource questions.

Mollie
Mary P. (Mollie) Freier
Head of Public Services and Professor
Lydia M. Olson Library