[Michlib-l] Payrange scale for Director of Class 2

Jocelyn Baldwin jmb.mlis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:29:54 EST 2013

Hi Sylvia and others,

You probably already know about the Library of Michigan's MI Public Library
Statistics, available on the LOM website, but I attached the details for
2012-2013 Report for the Director Salaries for Class 2 Libraries, just in
case you haven't seen them.

Happy Holidays,
Jocelyn Baldwin, MLIS

Jocelyn Baldwin, MLIS