[Michlib-l] FW: [mamelist] Recording from Pre-conference Session: Collaboration Between Public Librarians and School Librarians:

Lester, Kathy kathyl at mimame.org
Tue Dec 10 20:07:15 EST 2013

For the librarians that wanted to attend this session; but were unable to
make it because of distance or other conflicts - I hope that the video (
http://youtu.be/eIMuxiljMAk) will be helpful.

I also wanted to say thank you to the panelists of this session.

Brandy Archer, MDE

Melissa Middleton, Lake Orion High School

Kristen Remenar, Orion Township Public Library

Laura Warren-Gross, Kalamazoo Public Library

Stewart Fritz, Kalamazoo Public Library

Patsy Richardson, Kalamazoo Public Schools

Sue Warner, Kalamazoo Public Library

and to Sue Warner and Jill Lansky for organizing the session.

Thank you,

-Kathy

Kathy Lester, MLIS, MA
MAME President 2014
School Librarian/Technology Integrationist
East Middle School, Plymouth-Canton Schools
*2012 **State Librarian's Excellence Award
Winner*<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-19270_20585-289712--,00.html>
kathyL at mimame.org
cell: 810-333-5873