[Michlib-l] demise of Michicard

Tammy Turgeon turgeont at libcoop.net
Tue Aug 27 12:26:31 EDT 2013

Hi Susan!
The Cooperative Directors Association is in the process of developing a
reciprocal borrowing agreement that all participants of the "new
Michicard" (we're still working on a name) will have their Boards
approve. You'll see more information in September.
Tammy

Tammy Turgeon
Director
Sterling Heights Public Library