[Michlib-l] Summer Reading annual surveys are up!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 23 09:39:47 EDT 2013

As we are all wrapping up our summer activities, please take a few minutes to let the Library of Michigan know your summer reading program statistics for the summer and give us feedback on the materials. You can find a survey for each level of the program at the Youth Library Services page at www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices<http://www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices> in the Summer Reading section or directly at

Children's Program - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2013SRPChildren
Teen Program - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRP2013Teen
Adult Program -  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRP2013Adult

Please forward this message to those involved in these programs if they are not on michlib-l. There will be a random drawing for a prize for each level too.  The surveys will close at the end of September. Thank you so much for your help!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-5700 f