[Michlib-l] Circulation of recreational equipment

Stacy Nowicki Stacy.Nowicki at kzoo.edu
Tue Aug 20 08:49:13 EDT 2013

Hi all --

Our student development folks are looking for a system to check out recreational equipment (pool cues, ping pong balls, etc). They of course inquired after our system, but for confidentiality reasons I don't want their students workers in our stuff (or their stuff in our database!).

Anyway, do any of you know if your institutions have software that does this (other than your library system)? They are looking for options.

Thanks!
Stacy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Stacy Nowicki, Ph.D., J.D.
Library Director and Title IX Coordinator
Information Services
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
voice: 269.337.5750
fax: 269.337.7143
email: Stacy.Nowicki at kzoo.edu

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."
- Jebediah Springfield