[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads and the Lions Club

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 9 12:09:29 EDT 2013

The Library of Michigan is pleased to announce that the Lions Club of Michigan is partnering with us in the 2013 Michigan Reads! program. The Lions Club will be encouraging its members to contact their community public library or schools to participate in any Michigan Reads programming you may be doing. We appreciate the Lions Club's interest in and promotion of early literacy programming for children.

For more information on the partnership and how to contact the Lions Club in your area, please see the partnership information at www.michigan.gov/michiganreads<http://www.michigan.gov/michiganreads> or directly at

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/lm_MI_Reads_2013_Lions_partnership_430341_7.pdf

If you have any questions about Michigan Reads! or the partnership, please contact me!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>