[Michlib-l] Rural Libraries Conference Logo Submission Contest

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Thu Aug 8 14:36:00 EDT 2013

The 2014 Loleta Fyan Rural Libraries Conference is April 30 - May 2 at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Are you an artist who would like to use your talent to represent the conference and win a free registration to the conference? Enter the 2014 RLC Logo Contest!

Attached to this email is a copy of the 2009 and 2012 logos. Previous logos have been similar to these that include the event name and theme.  We are open to new suggestions and ideas for the 2014 logo.

The theme for the 2014 RLC is "Partnerships, People, Progress."

Please submit your logos by December 15, 2013 in electronic format (a vector image), to me at whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>. The winner will be announced along with the programs in January 2013.

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan