[Michlib-l] Past events with MI author Marilyn Suttle?

Trevor Winn TWinn at thegdl.org
Thu Aug 8 13:15:25 EDT 2013

Good afternoon,

Has anyone hosted Marilyn Suttle, author of "Who's Your Gladys?" for a seminar involving customer service/satisfaction? We are thinking about brining local business owners together to take advantage of her experience and knowledge and I have been asked by a Chamber what to expect. Any insight would be appreciated. Please reply off-list.

thanks!
-Trevor

Trevor L. Winn
Business Center Librarian
Robert T. Bolo, Jr. Business Center
515 Perry Road | Grand Blanc, MI 48439
twinn at thegdl.org | 810-694-5190

Visit our Blog <http://gdlbusinesscenter.blogspot.com/>  and like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/gdlbusinesscenter> !
Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of GDL