[Michlib-l] Anyone have any info on this program?

Brenda Dunseth bdunseth at highland.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 8 12:47:55 EDT 2013

At the Highland Library we LOVE Baffling Bill!!  He not only puts on a great show, he also promotes libraries while doing it.  We hired him to perform a magic show for our final summer reading program on August 24th and we have had him here numerous times in the past.  We have never been disappointed.  I am not familiar with the "Have Rabbit, Will Travel" show, however, we have met the rabbit in other shows and he always gets a lot of laughs.

Brenda Dunseth
Youth Services Department Head
Highland Township Public Library