[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI Updates: GreenGlass Data, WorldCat Registration & January 19 Meeting Information

Stephanie Davis daviss at mcls.org
Wed Jan 3 12:09:42 EST 2024

Hi Everyone & Happy New Year! I wanted to touch base with a few updates regarding MI-SPI GreenGlass Data. As shared previously, data access in GreenGlass will end on January 15, 2024. MCLS has completed a download of each libraries full data load in GreenGlass. This is being stored by MCLS and will be available as needed.

OCLC will reach out to libraries who have not registered 2019 data in WorldCat. They are willing to complete library registrations in WorldCat and have noted, "In order to do this, we will need a contact from each library to answer a few brief questions about their registration profile-by January 30th-after which we will use their GreenGlass data to complete the registrations." Cynthia Duchane from OCLC will lead this effort.

The Steering Committee and myself are finalizing the agenda for our January 19 meeting. If you have suggestions, please share them via this email. I plan to send out the finalized agenda next week. In the meantime, below is the Zoom access information for the meeting.

Topic: MI-SPI Group Meeting
Time: Jan 19, 2024 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83310668806?pwd=OTBFMXg2ZjZRemhjaXdwZ1NmZGZ4QT09

Meeting ID: 833 1066 8806
Passcode: 550613

Sincerely,
Stephanie D. Davis, M.S./M.B.A
Associate Director/Group Purchasing Manager
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-489-4577
daviss at mcls.org<mailto:daviss at mcls.org%0b>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA3E3D.3C07EB10]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn