[Mcls-print-storage] FW: Upcoming Webinar on Shared Print Assessment Tools and Cost Calculators

Stephanie Davis daviss at mcls.org
Tue Sep 6 09:03:12 EDT 2022

Greetings! Below is information about an upcoming Partnership for Shared Book Collections’ Best Practices webinar. I plan to register and would encourage anyone else who is interested to do the same. The session will be recorded and registrants will receive a link. I expect there will be information shared of value to MI-SPI 2.0. If you do register, let me know and we can coordinate a follow-up email for the group.

Sincerely,
Stephanie D. Davis, M.S./M.B.A.
Associate Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(517) 489-4577 (New Number)
daviss at mcls.org<mailto:daviss at mcls.org>

[id:image001.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [id:image002.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [id:image003.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <http://www.mcls.org/>

Reading-
Paw Verbs for a Dog Lover’s Heart by Jennifer M. Bleakley