[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI & IN Journal Collaboration Exploration: Looking for Volunteers

Stephanie Davis daviss at mcls.org
Wed May 18 08:44:57 EDT 2022

Greetings Colleagues! At our last meeting, I shared about the potential of MI-SPI collaborating with academic libraries in Indiana on journal retention. This idea is very much in the infancy stage!  Josh Petrusa of Butler reached out to me and the Indiana group would like to start exploring the idea with us and discussing the viability of the idea. I am reaching out today looking for two or three people who would be interested in meeting with Josh and others from Indiana. If this resonates with you, please let me know. I know summer is quickly approaching so I am asking interested persons to let me know by June 3. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Stephanie D. Davis, M.S./M.B.A.
Manager
Group Purchasing
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 154
daviss at mcls.org<mailto:daviss at mcls.org>

[id:image001.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [id:image002.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [id:image003.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <http://www.mcls.org/>