[Mcls-print-storage] Mi-SPI update

Cara Cadena cadenac at gvsu.edu
Thu Feb 11 16:40:06 EST 2021

Hi all,

OCLC is all set to begin their work to update GreenGlass with final retention commitments. They say this takes a couple of weeks. If you have not submitted adjustment requests, OCLC is assuming you are OK with your assignments. I will let you know when I hear any updates from OCLC. Thank you for your persistence and patience during this long process, I appreciate it. If you have questions or concerns please let me know.

Cara

Cara Cadena
Head of Collections & Digital Scholarship
Grand Valley State University Libraries
Pronouns: she/her/hers
616-331-7337
cadenac at gvsu.edu <mailto:cadenac at gvsu.edu>