[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI 2.0: News & Notes, June 20, 2019

Stephanie Davis daviss at mcls.org
Thu Jun 20 22:19:18 EDT 2019

Hello Colleagues, I wanted to touch base on a few items before I delve into four days of meetings and events at ALA.

  *   First, I'm happy to share that Ferris State University has joined MI-SPI 2.0. Welcome FSU! We are glad to have you on-board.
  *   Second, thanks to everyone who has submitted their library data questionnaires. The deadline is tomorrow, June 21. I appreciate everyone's work and effort in getting these completed.
  *   Third, please save July 1, 10:30am-Noon for the MI-SPI 2.0 Kick-Off Meeting with OCLC. An agenda and more details will be sent out next week.
  *   Finally, I am attending the PAN (Print Archive Network) and the Partnership for Shared Book Collections meetings at ALA. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to learn what is happening nationally and I will share notes with you.

My best,

Stephanie D. Davis, M.S./M.B.A.
Manager
Group Purchasing
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 154
daviss at mcls.org<mailto:daviss at mcls.org>

[id:image001.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [id:image002.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [id:image003.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <http://www.mcls.org/>