[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI expression of interest

Randy Dykhuis dykhuisr at mcls.org
Wed Oct 31 10:47:43 EDT 2018

Hi, all. As you know, MI-SPI is working toward a complete refresh of the existing dataset and possible expansion of our collaborative collective print monograph collection that might include some private academic colleges.

At our meeting in September, we discussed a timeline to keep us on schedule to complete the refresh in late 2019/early 2020.   As a first step in this process, we need to know who is seriously interested and plans to participate.  The attached Notification of Interest form indicates your library's intention to be part of the next refresh.   Recognizing that circumstances can change, this is not a binding commitment, but it should be viewed as showing serious interest.

If your library intends to participate, please fill out and sign this Notification of Interest document.  It should be returned to me by or before Friday, November 9.  You can email to me at dykhuisr at mcls.org<mailto:dykhuisr at mcls.org> or fax to 517-394-2096.

Thank you for your continuing support.