[Mcls-print-storage] Fees for mini-refresh & Greenglass Only options

Randy Dykhuis dykhuisr at mcls.org
Mon Feb 26 14:32:49 EST 2018

Hi, all. Thanks for the good meeting on Friday. I've calculated fees for the two options we talked about at the meeting and will send them individually to each of you. To arrive at the allocation, I started with the total amount paid for the 2015 refresh and calculated the percentage each institution paid of that total. Then I multiplied the percentage by the total for Option 1, the mini-fresh, which was $41,092.50 and Option 2, Greenglass for Groups access for one year with no holdings refresh, which was $13,697.

If you have a question when you get your allocation, let me know.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879