[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI All Partners Meeting

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Fri Mar 31 09:31:48 EDT 2017

Good morning all,

Please submit your availability to the doodle poll located here: http://doodle.com/poll/vz5czbe7bwkefgvr

Thank you! -heather

***********
Heather - MCLS

From: mcls-print-storage-bounces at mcls.org [mailto:mcls-print-storage-bounces at mcls.org] On Behalf Of Grudzien, Pamela A. via Mcls-print-storage
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:20 PM
To: 'mcls-print-storage at mcls.org' <mcls-print-storage at mcls.org>
Subject: [Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI All Partners Meeting

Hello Everyone and Happy Spring!

It's been a while since we all met together.  There are a few shared print issues that concern all the partners and it seems best to discuss these in a face-to-face format, if at all possible.

Please be watching for a message from Heather Ladiski (MCLS) asking for your availability during the weeks of 17 April and 24 April.  Please respond to the survey as quickly as you can to allow meeting plans to be finalized.   Once we have a date, the agenda and other details will be sent out.

Looking forward to seeing you all and engaging in important conversation.

Best regards,

Pamela Grudzien
MI-SPI Steering Committee Chair

[logo]

Pamela Grudzien
Director of Acquisitions, Metadata & Resource Sharing Services
CMU Libraries
310A Park Library | 989-774-6422
Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>