[Mcls-print-storage] FW: MI-SPI partners meeting date availability

Heather ladiskih at mcls.org
Tue Mar 29 15:48:39 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

Just a quick reminder to let us know your availability for the next MI-SPI project meeting. I will be closing the doodle poll listed below tomorrow at 12 noon and send a final date/time to the list tomorrow afternoon.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! - heather

Heather M. Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910-3657
800-530-9019 x133