[Mcls-print-storage] SCS Cataloguing and Data Questionnaire - VOYAGER Libraries

Breeding, Andy breedina at oclc.org
Tue Jun 23 14:56:32 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Attached is the data and cataloguing questionnaire for the Voyager libraries participating in the MI-SPI project.    Once I have received your library's questionnaire with contact information I will create an FTP account for you to deliver your extract and accompanying documentation (or any test files you may want me to review).  Feel free to contact me with questions - either about the questionnaire or about what was discussed and presented today.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Breeding
Sustainable Collection Services