[Mcls-print-storage] Invoices for MI-SPI

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Jun 2 11:53:20 EDT 2015

Hi, all. At the last MI-SPI meeting, several of you asked about the
possibility of an early invoice. We have received a couple of requests
already. If you would like an invoice prior to the end of the current
fiscal year on June 30, we can send you an invoice for all or part of your
commitment for this round. We need the name of the person who should
receive the invoice, mailing address, and amount that you wish to pay at
this time. To ensure that we have enough time to create the invoice & get
it in your hands before month's end, please have info to me or Janet no
later than Friday 6/19.

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879