[Mcls-print-storage] Fw: [PAN] CLIR study of print repositories

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Fri Jan 16 16:40:18 EST 2015

Apropos our discussion this afternoon about an effort to create a national
print storage project, this came across my desktop this afternoon. Thought
I'd share with the group.

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879