[Mcls-print-storage] Friday's meeting

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Jan 13 16:17:37 EST 2015

Hi, all. The next MI-SPI meeting is set for Friday at 1:30. Pamela is
working on the agenda and that should be forthcoming shortly. Rick will be
on the phone with us & ready to answer all our questions about the
proposal and the big announcement that came out earlier today.

Would you let me or Heather know whether you will be here in-person or on
the phone for the meeting?

Thanks & see you all at the meeting on Friday.

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879