[Mcls-print-storage] Next MI-SPI meeting

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:48:44 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

It looks like Friday, April 18 in our date!

While talking with Randy about the agenda, it quickly became obvious that we may need more than a couple hours.  Would you please plan on the meeting starting at 9:30 am and lasting until 3pm. That should provide adequate time for full discussion.

Looking forward to our meeting next month.

Best regards to all,
Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
Head of Technical Services
Central Michigan University         Voice:  989-774-6422
310A  Park Library                            Fax:  989-774-2145
250 East Preston Street                     Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859              Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>