[Mcls-print-storage] Fw: MI-SPI meeting availability - Date Scheduled

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Mon Dec 22 14:54:00 EST 2014

Good afternoon all,

>From the responses that I have received, Friday, January 16 from 1:30 -
3:30 pm works best for most so I have finalized it on our calendar. The
meeting will be held here at the MCLS offices in Lansing. If you will need
to be dialing in, please let me know and I will send you the conference
phone information.

Thanks! - heather

********************
Heather M. Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant/Meeting Planner
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, Michigan 48910-3657

800/530-9019 ext. 133
517/394-2420 ext. 133
Fax: 517/492-3885
NOTE: New email: ladiskih at mcls.org
website:  www.mcls.org

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at:
http://www.mcls.org/training-events
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news:
https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org

----- Forwarded by Heather Ladiski/mlc on 12/22/2014 02:51 PM -----