[Mcls-print-storage] Proposal from SCS for MI-SPI expanded

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Mon Dec 15 14:45:36 EST 2014

Dear MI-SPI partners,

Attached you will find the complete draft proposal from SCS concerning our expanded project.  This is based on the preliminary collection counts we sent to SCS late last Spring.

A face-to-face meeting to discuss the proposal is being scheduled for mid-January.  Please stay tuned for details.

Happy Holidays to you all, everyone!

Best regards,
Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
Director of Acquisitions, Metadata & Resource Sharing Services
Central Michigan University
310A  Park Library                            Voice:  989-774-6422
250 East Preston Street                     Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859              Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>