[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI meeting attendance

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Wed Apr 16 09:03:45 EDT 2014

Good morning!

I am looking to find out how many people will be attending Friday's MI-SPI
meeting here in Lansing.  I will be ordering lunch for this meeting
tomorrow and would like to find out how many will be attending so I can
plan accordingly.  Feel free to reply to me directly at ladiskih at mcls.org
before the end of the day today if you will be attending and if you have
any dietary restrictions that I should be aware of.

Thank you for your help! - heather

********************
Heather M. Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant/Meeting Planner
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, Michigan 48910-3657

800/530-9019 ext. 133
517/394-2420 ext. 133
Fax: 517/492-3885
NOTE: New email: ladiskih at mcls.org
website:  www.mcls.org

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: http://mcls.org/workshops
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news:
https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org