[Mcls-print-storage] October MI-SPI meeting

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Mon Sep 16 16:51:03 EDT 2013

Yes, it would be useful to schedule the call with Bill Carney for the meeting if possible.
Thanks,
Barbara

Dr Barbara Cockrell,
Associate Dean for Collections & Technical Services,
University Libraries,
Western Michigan University,
1903, W. Michigan Ave,
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353
phone 269-387-5143
fax 269-387-5077

'University Libraries: a recognized essential partner in enriching and elevating learning, discovery and engagement at WMU'