[Mcls-print-storage] October MI-SPI meeting

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Mon Sep 16 09:41:41 EDT 2013

We set to meet on Friday October 11 at 9:00 a.m. at the MCLS office.
Here's what I have for an agenda so far:

1. 2014 or 2015 refresh: who's interested, what does this mean for new
participants, etc.
2. 583 field: possible webinar with Bill Carney or other OCLC rep &
discussion about pros and cons of creating a group symbol in OCLC
3. Using the MI-SPI database
4. Steering committee
5. MeLCat implications of large scale changes to existing records

Regarding item 2 on the agenda: Should I try to schedule Bill Carney to
conference call into the meeting so that he can answer questions about
OCLC's interest in setting holdings for our group?

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879