[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI fall meeting

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Sep 3 10:41:21 EDT 2013

Hello, all. Our last MI-SPI meeting was in February, and I'm wondering if
it's time to schedule another meeting. It looks like we there are issues
to discuss about use of the database, changing retention commitments,
notifying about lost/missing items, etc. Are there other issues?

One option for a meeting is to work it around the MLA conference, which
will be in Lansing. Otherwise, we'll look for a date earlier in October.

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879