[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI Database search form

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Thu Jan 3 12:28:09 EST 2013

Cheryl and Mark have been hard at work on a way to search the entire
database that SCS created and the search form is ready for you to look at
and try out. It's a simple interface so you should be able to use it quite
easily.

You are required to log-in to the MCLS portal to access this search form.
If you need help with your user name & password, check with Cheryl
(burleyc at mcls.org). Once you log-in you will be shown the database search
page.

http://mcls.org/mi-spi-database

Please let us know what you think. At our meeting in February we can have
a fuller discussion about ways to use the database, such as making
notations about lost/missing titles. Thanks.

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121
E-mail: dykhuisr at mcls.org
Skype:  randy dykhuis

__________________

Randy,

The MI-SPI Database search form is ready for you to look at again. If
you'd like other changes, please let me know. Otherwise, you can send it
to the group for their review. I can add a link from the MI-SPI portal
page when you do that.

Users will have to login to the MCLS portal to access this search form.
This link will redirect them to the login, then send them to the MI-SPI
Database search page.

mcls.org/mi-spi-database

Please let me know what you think - thanks! Cheryl

PS The full url is
https://members.mcls.org/~webmaint/mlcforms/mi-spi_database.cfml

Cheryl J. Burley, Systems Analyst
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Phone: 800-530-9019 ext 144
Phone: 517-492-3844
Fax: 517-492-3890
burleyc at mcls.org