[Mcls-print-storage] Name

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Thu Mar 15 14:56:10 EDT 2012

Or Shared Print Initiative in Michigan Academic Libraries & Text Action
Plan. The movie version, of course, would be "This is SPIMAL TAP". Somehow
I can't picture Nigel Tufnel as a librarian...

Ok, I'm done now.

If everyone is agreeable, I'll look through the posts from the last couple
of days and find the 3-5 names most often mentioned & put them into a
survey. Then we can vote and move on to other topics. Work for everyone?

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121