[Mcls-print-storage] Name

Julie Garrison garrisoj at gvsu.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:26:16 EDT 2012

This is a very impressive list Randy.

>From your list, I like MI-SPI, and MAPI, though neither of these really role off the tongue.

While I really like MALICE and MICE, I'm not sure these are the acronyms we want to associate with our program…

Here are a couple others to add to the list:

Collective Collection in Academic Libraries of Michigan (CCALM)
Michigan Collective Collection Initiative (MCCI)
Shared Print Initiative in Michigan Academic Libraries (SPIMAL)
Michigan Academic Library Collective Collection (MALCC)

I like the idea of being able to use the phrase "stay calm", but think Collective Collection in Academic Libraries of Michigan is a mouthful!

Julie

Julie Garrison
Associate Dean, Research and Instructional Services
Grand Valley State University
204 JHZ, 1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401
616-331-3636