[Mcls-print-storage] Next meeting & MOU

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Jul 3 11:27:53 EDT 2012

It looks like July is a bad time for trying to schedule a meeting - many,
many red boxes in the doodle grid. I set-up a new poll for the last two
weeks of August. Here's the link:

http://www.doodle.com/6f73ah2mduym6h7u

I have also attached the final version of the MOU. I would like to have it
signed by the next meeting. If you are authorized to sign on behalf of
your library, I'll have a copy at the meeting for you to sign. If you need
someone else at your library to sign, please let me know within in the
next couple of weeks and we'll make arrangements for getting the
signature.

Lastly, I'd like to invite Oakland Univ & Ferris to the next meeting.
Oakland has completed their analysis with SCS and Ferris is close to
beginning. By late August, FSU should be on their way. According to the
MOU representatives from both OU & FSU would be nonvoting.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121