[Mcls-print-storage] SCS Data Error

Julie Garrison garrisoj at gvsu.edu
Thu Jan 19 12:03:10 EST 2012

Hi Rick,

Just for clarification in #1, I was not suggesting a shift from the commitment of retaining 2 copies to retaining 3 copies. I am perfectly comfortable with continuing on with a 2 copy retention plan. So my vote is for considering your #2 plan outlined below.

Julie Garrison
Associate Dean, Research and Instructional Services
Grand Valley State University
204 JHZ, 1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401
616-331-3636