[Mcls-print-storage] SCS Data Error

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:07:13 EST 2012

All, I like Julie's suggestion about thinking about 3 or fewer circs. at an individual library. Here's another take on that. There are probably titles that have circulated rarely or never in my library that may have circulated multiple times at another library. I'd like to know about those items and weed them out of our library if the library at which an item has circulated is willing to keep that title. Under our current rules these items aren't flagged as deselection candidates (since they circulate more than 3 times among all the libraries). Could they be identified? Barbara Dr Barbara Cockrell, Associate Dean for Collections & Technical Services, University Libraries, Western Michigan University, 1903, W. Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353 phone 269-387-5143 fax 269-387-5077 'University Libraries: a recognized essential partner in enriching and elevating all aspects of scholarship at WMU' ----- Original Message -----