[Mcls-print-storage] Print Project conference call

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Feb 7 16:12:32 EST 2012

Our next conference call is scheduled for Wednesday 2/8 at 1:00 pm. We
will have another full agenda. Rick would like to bring the group up to
date on data analysis. Ellen & her subcommittee have been working on MOU &
issues related to participation, and they have identified several items
for the agenda. If you have additional items that you'd like to add to the
agenda, send them my way.

Agenda:

1. SCS
     a. Data issue
     b. Allocation algorithm
2.  Participation requirements and Group 2
3.  Practical discussion of what commitments we wish to make regarding
lost/missing items
4. Duration of the participation agreement
5. For effective collection management, the need for retention lists as
well as pick lists. What options do we have?

Attached is the document that Ellen, Cheryl, Bob, Jackie, and Barbara
drafted with a list of topics to be discussed. It's a long list and
tomorrow's agenda will get us started.

It has been suggested that we meet in person for our meeting on March 9.
We do have a meeting room available that day so we can meet here.

Conference call info:

Phone: 1-877-216-1555
Passcode: 567855

Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121