[Mcls-print-storage] May we use your name?

Rick Lugg rick at sustainablecollections.com
Thu Apr 26 11:30:27 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Here at SCS the progress never ceases. We (well, Ruth, with advice and
consent from the rest of us) have just finished a pretty cool promotional
presentation for our home page. One portion of it highlights consortial
work, where we would very much like to invoke the SPI name, and to show a
few snapshots of your data. So we have two questions:

1.       We have used MI-SPI as an abbreviation. Is that correct, or at
least tolerable?

2.       We have used some charts and graphs based on your group's numbers.
Institution names are visible on some of them. Are you comfortable with
that, or should we make them anonymous (Library 1, Library 2, etc).

Here's the link so you can have a look. It runs just about 5 minutes -
faster if you click through it yourself.

http://prezi.com/9qlocp-xdjen/scs-explained/

If we hear no objections in the next day or two, we'll plan to post it live
on the SCS website next week.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick Lugg